Thursday, February 4, 2010

Impossible Is Nothing

Have you ever tried to move a mountain with a sandpail and a plastic shovel? It's not very effective. That's what it feels like when I try to accomplish something that only God can do. God is in the mountain moving business. I am not. When I am staring down a mountain that needs to be moved, all He asks from me is that I have faith the size of a mustard seed. He is equipped to do that which is impossible for me to accomplish is my own puny strength. For God "impossible is nothing." In the aftermath of the miracle all I can say is, 'wow, God you always amaze me at how effortlessly it seems that you push the mountain aside and open up a clear path before me.' I only wish that I would excercise my faith a little earlier in the process, and learn to trust Him more!

No comments:

Post a Comment